VEOLIA ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, VASCONI ARCHITECTS, LEIGHTON ASIA
The EPD (Environmental Protection Department of Hong Kong) invited tenders for the design and build of a HK$5.5 billion ‘waste to energy’ showcase facility with an Environmental Education Centre that could transform the community’s attitudes towards resource recovery and recycling.
A compelling presentation differentiated the client’s expertise in the key components of Architecture, Process Engineering, Landscaping and Education. The tagline ‘Re-Generation, Cycle of Energy for Life’ reinforced a vision for the well-being of future generations with core values in sustainability and renewable energy. The visitor’s perspective helped to humanise the state-of-the-art facility. Subsequently the Contract was successfully awarded to our Client.
Scope of work:
• Brand name development
• Visuals and illustrations to convey the story of HKSTF
• Story board, narration script and direction of CGI animation
• Design and copywriting of Executive Summary
• Design of digital presentation
• Print and production management